Mckeever24's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Nothing like home cooking 😋

Tonight superTonight super

This is oven baked fish and shrimp with fresh squeezed lemons ? cooked at 325 degrees covered with foiled paper with little holes on top mashed potatoes sweet peas top with a little gravy from fish ? 

5 comments
Level 10

Re: Nothing like home cooking 😋

@Mckeever24

Hi

Thanks for posting the picture on your dinner menu.

Could you please let us know the name of dish, it's accompaniments, and what's it all about.

R S Dev
Google Vendor

Hi @Mckeever24,

I totally agree with you. The homemade food is always better. The dish looks so delicious. Thank you for sharing your photo with us. I can see shrimps and peas in the picture, am I right? Can you share the recipe with us? I am very curious to try and make it by myself at home.

You can check out What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

This is oven baked fish and shrimp with fresh squeezed lemons 🍋 onions bell pepper cooked at 325 degrees covered with foiled paper with little holes on top mashed potatoes sweet peas top with a little gravy from fish 🐟 

Level 5

This is oven baked fish and shrimp with fresh squeezed lemons 🍋 cooked at 325 degrees covered with foiled paper with little holes on top mashed potatoes sweet peas top with a little gravy from fish 🐟 

Google Vendor

It sounds so delicious @Mckeever24. What type of fish did you use? Do you have any idea how much do you need if you are cooking for four people?

And by the way, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, just type @ before their names. This way we receive a notification.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!