reddyg2k's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Not received my Perk

Hello,

I have redeemed a Local Guide Socks as perk But I have not received it yet. Its' been more than a month that I received a mail saying 'It has been shipped and I would receive it in a week time'

Thanks,

Mahender Reddy

12 comments
Level 9

Re: Not received my Perk

@reddyg2k your shipment is being sent all the way from USA, So it normally takes time to clear customs and other transportations challenges.  Keep patience you should receive your shipment soon.

Level 7

@reddyg2k

Knowing the postal service of USA ( FYI = I buy stuff from Ebay now and then ) it can take up 3 weeks for items to arrive with the average being around 10-12 days.

So be patient it is on it's way and hope this helps.

Regards

GH

Former Google Contributor

Hi @reddyg2k and welcome to Connect!

Bear in mind that orders are sent in the regular mail from our European hub, so it can take up to 6 weeks for your perk to arrive.

Please let's me know if after the 6 weeks have passed if you haven't received your perk.

P.S.: When responding to someone, be sure to tag them (by writing @ before their name) in your post or reply so that they'll receive a notification that you are trying to reach them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@KlaudiyaG I redeemed it on 11/17/2018. 

Hi again @reddyg2k,

Can you please confirm me that it has been 6 weeks since you received the email which states that your order has been shipped?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@KlaudiyaG .. 6 weeks is not over. I received it on 8th December.

Thank you for the prompt response @reddyg2k!

If you haven't received the package towards the end of the next week, please do not hesitate to contact me once again and I shall be more than happy to assist you in the best possible manner. 🙂

Level 7

@KlaudiyaG I have not yet received my perk. Could you please look into this.

Thanks,

mahender Reddy

Thank you so much for getting back to me @reddyg2k! Please expect a private message from the appropriate team in a few minutes.