PeterMTB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Not on the for hire list yet!!??

I filled out my form. I have my badge. I am listed as “available for hire” on the street view app but I am still NOT showing on the New Jersey list. How long does it take for my name and phone number to show up?? Help! 

Hoboken, NJ, USA
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Not on the for hire list yet!!??

@PeterMTB

Have patience.

It takes few days to reflect, soon you will be  shown in the hire list.

Level 5

Hi thanks for that. It’s been more than a week. I was starting to wonder if there was something else that I needed to do..,

Level 8

@PeterMTB wrote:

I filled out my form. I have my badge. I am listed as “available for hire” on the street view app but I am still NOT showing on the New Jersey list. How long does it take for my name and phone number to show up?? Help! 

Hi Peter

It will take about 5 days - 14 days. So just be patient. 

Cheers

Connect Moderator

Hi @PeterMTB

A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Please explore the menu of Connect, you will find an exclusive SVT Board, where to post about SVT activities @VicL1

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes