Bahduh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

NorthEast India

North East IndiaHello......This is Shillong ,it is known as Abode of  cloud....#scotland of the EastHello......This is Shillong ,it is known as Abode of cloud....#scotland of the East

Umiam Lake, Meghalaya
7 comments
Level 6

Re: NorthEast India

to I want to visit north India once in my life which best spot to start with and I m particular interested in village life and organic farming

Level 4

See my previous post..#nongjrong village....u can go there n enjoy the nature

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Bahduh,

I'm really enjoying watching this picture, the colors and effects are amazing ! Did you use a special camera or a filter in order to get such a beautiful result? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @Bahduh,

Another great and colourful post from you! Thank you for sharing it!

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board and 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography articles, they might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Filter

@Bahduhyou can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Wow dude this is such a great caption