cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bahduh Level 3
Level 3

NorthEast India

North East IndiaIMG_20181207_080604.jpgHello......This is Shillong ,it is known as Abode of cloud....#scotland of the East

Umiam Lake, Meghalaya
6 comments
Shwetapatil Level 6
Level 6

Re: NorthEast India

to I want to visit north India once in my life which best spot to start with and I m particular interested in village life and organic farming

Bahduh Level 3
Level 3

See my previous post..#nongjrong village....u can go there n enjoy the nature

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hello @Bahduh,

I'm really enjoying watching this picture, the colors and effects are amazing ! Did you use a special camera or a filter in order to get such a beautiful result? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hi @Bahduh,

Another great and colourful post from you! Thank you for sharing it!

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board and 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography articles, they might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Bahduh Level 3
Level 3

Filter

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

@Bahduhyou can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.