CB5's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6
Level 6

No rewards for reaching level 4?

I reached 200 points and level 4 and to my surprise there is no rewards at all. Not even temporary free space in Drive, which I wouldn't use anyway.

It's disappointing and I am considering to remove my 300 photos and reviews that I truly worked with a heart and motivation to please and be of help.

I really didn't do it for the reward, I went very slowly, doing it as a hobby for helping, but now I feel silly, as if Google and the advertised shops or companies were taking advantage of me for free. Which I always knew, but I expected at least some fireworks, emails or some kind of celebration and appreciation for my reached next level and my free contribution to their business.

Anybody else feeling the same?

Madrid, España
3 comments
Level 10

Re: No rewards for reaching level 4?

Now have changed the terms of incentives.  Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

But I do not think that it's worth deleting your contribution to Google maps. After all, photos and reviews are viewed by many people. They will all be grateful, just like you are viewing the information contributed by other local guides .

All benefits here https://www.google.com/local/guides/benefits/

Level 7

Rif.: No rewards for reaching level 4?

Hi @CB5.

The promotion of the storage space in Google Drive ended on 17 March. So for this reason the Local Guides who reached the level 4 after this date didn't get the bonus.

And there was a problem also with the Local Guides who reached the level in the previous days to the expiry date.

If you have reached the level 4 before that date, i suggest you to contact the moderators and explain the problem.

Regards.

Level 7

Re: No rewards for reaching level 4?

@CB5 The promotion of the storage space in Google Drive ended on 17 March. So for this reason the Local Guides who reached the level 4 after this date didn't get the bonus.

@CB wrote:

I reached 200 points and level 4 and to my surprise there is no rewards at all. Not even temporary free space in Drive, which I wouldn't use anyway.

It's disappointing and I am considering to remove my 300 photos and reviews that I truly worked with a heart and motivation to please and be of help.

I really didn't do it for the reward, I went very slowly, doing it as a hobby for helping, but now I feel silly, as if Google and the advertised shops or companies were taking advantage of me for free. Which I always knew, but I expected at least some fireworks, emails or some kind of celebration and appreciation for my reached next level and my free contribution to their business.

Anybody else feeling the same?

Shobit dawer