MdAtikuzzamanLimon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

No Language barrier in Local Guides Connect

No Language Barrier in Local Guides ConnectNo Language Barrier in Local Guides Connect

Lots of local guides contributors are afraid to share their views because of Language Limitation. But I found and I love the language translate feature of Local Guides Connect a lot. If I am not wrong, now more than 104 languages are available for translate. Not only the post, but all the comments also translate into many languages.

Nowadays, I observed that the Bangladesh Local Guides and other countries contributors express their thoughts and ideas in their own language. Express something in own language is easier than another language.

I don't know that all of you already know this or not that, Bangladesh is the one and only country in the world who sacrificed their lives for the Mother Language (Bangla) in 1951. 21 February is observed as the International Mother Language Day by the UNESCO on November 17, 1999.

I would like to thank the Local Guides team for their efforts. I hope day by day new languages will be added to the list.

I hope all of you will share your own language history with us.

Welcome to my beautiful Bangladesh!

(Please consider my English writing mistakes!)

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
13 comments
Level 10

Re: No Language barrier in Local Guides Connect

স্বদেশী ভাষা মিটে কি মনের আশা , প্রতিটা মানুষ ই ভাল বাসে  তার নিজ নিজ ভাষায় অভিবাক্তি প্রকাশ করতে , সাছন্দ বোধ ও করে  @MdAtikuzzamanLimon , ধন্যবাদ সুন্দর করে তুলে ধরার জন্য 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Hola @MdAtikuzzamanLimon, es muy lindo tu post, te comento que en mi caso desde el primer día me expresé en mi lengua materna el “Castellano” para el bulgo sería el Español. De echo a los meses me consultaron de ser un moderador del tablero en Español, lo cual agradecí mucho, pero no fue por que yo habalara Castellano/Español sino porqué participaba y me metía en cualquier charla de cualquier Local Guides del mundo que hablase en inglés, francés, bengalí o el idioma que sea, ese es el plus que tiene Connect, sobre muchos otros lugares donde puedes interactuar con personas de muchos lugares del mundo, su plasticidad para que todos nosotros podamos comunicarnos sin importar el idioma que sepamos o hablemos 🙂, Connect es responsivo y se adapta a nosotros y está para que podamos leer las páginas en Japonés o en Indi o en portugués, por eso creo que eso de tener miedo por el idioma, forma parte del pasado, hay que animarse y animar a todos los que entran a Connect a escribir en su idiomas maternos, siempre y cuando estén omologados por Connect en el traductor. 

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper left part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 8

@MahabubMunna -Thanks for your comment. @FaridTDF Thanks for share your experiences with us. Thanks again. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Great post @MdAtikuzzamanLimon! Thank you for sharing. I totally agree with you, nobody should feel limited by the language barrier. There is always the translate option, and right now there are many Google Moderators, who can speak various languages.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

That's a wonderful topic! @MdAtikuzzamanLimon bhai. And, Mr. @FaridTDF has said it well, "...that's the plus that has Connect, over many other places where you can interact with people from many parts of the world, its plasticity for all of us to communicate regardless of the language they know it or talk 🙂 , Connect is responsive and adapts to us and is so we can read pages in Japanese or Indi or Portuguese, " Here, I have used 'bhai' instead of 'brother or bro' for @MdAtikuzzamanLimon because I feel better and/or comfortable in using 'bhai'. And, other local guides in another corner of the globe can understand the word 'bhai' too. So, the barrier of language does not remain. Kudos to the teams of Google.

#LetsGuide #LocalGuides #Bangladesh #BangladeshLocalGuides

Level 8

@Atiq Thanks Brother for your reply. Your throught regarding Local Language is excellent! Thanks again. LetsGuide!

Level 10

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Thank you for sharing this.

Now we can write connect in our language. Indonesia has many language, there are many variations even In one island.

In 1928, we.had Youth Congress that state we have one common language, named Bahasa Indonesia. 

But still, some of us use our unique language for daily, we also proud of our diversity. 

Level 10

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon

ভাই ধন্যবাদ, সত্যই খুব সুন্দর একটা বিষয় তুলে ধরেছেন 🙂 

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 8

@Designer_Biswajit

Brother, Thanks for your motivational reply.