gurungsameer61's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Nijarameng,Village

Niz Rameng VillageNiz Rameng Village

It is a village located in between Phongla,Bermiok Tokal and down to Tendong Hills.

Actually it should be Niz Rameng but you will find this place as Nijarameng in Internet.

This place is beautifully designed by the almighty in a height from here you can have a mountainous view. The weather condition of this place remains cool most of the time.This village is well connected with the roads from Tingley till upper Dong( Rukumtar) but the work is still in progess to get connected to Damthang,Timi Tea Estate and rest of the parts.Still the village has to has a metallic road.The Mobile networks are also on a good condition because of the Cellular Tower.

Pagla Khola is nearby by which the availability of portable water is possible.

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nijarameng,Village

Hi @gurungsameer61,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful place with us!

It looks very nice and quiet place. I am living also in the village and I know that's great because life is not so stressed there like in the city. 

I like the description that you added. Do you live there or you just visited the village? 

My village is located near Sofia, Bulgaria. I will share with you the view from my house:

Caption: The view from my house in Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: The view from my house in Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Yes I do live here
Former Google Contributor

Hi @gurungsameer61,

Thank you for your reply!

That's great that you live there!

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!