Night under the light

The Wallpaper thingThe Wallpaper ThingThe Wallpaper Thing

In portrait 

Love from India
NTPC Dadri Township, Sidipur, Uttar Pradesh, India
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Night under the light

Wow so amazing! @YummdudeMohit Thank you for sharing this photo with us. I'm really enjoy watching this picture, Did you use a special camera or a filter in order to get such a beautiful result?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @YummdudeMohit,

Such a nice photo!

Can you please tell us how did you take the photo? It will be more interesting when you add also the specifications that you used.  Did you use a night mode to capture the photo?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

No lens

No editing

No night mode

Simple mobile camera with ordinary photo click.

Just perfect time and perfect place

Love from India

Hi @YummdudeMohit,

Thank you for your reply!

It's very nice that you didn't use any specification! 

You captured the great moment!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Nice result @YummdudeMohit.

Simple scenery, an artificial light, a tree. The whole photo seems like a movie set photo from "third kind close encounters"....

Very nice place. @YummdudeMohit What city are you staying in India?

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Awesome shot!

Great moment captured and I love this 

Twitter | Instagram |My Contributions

We enter into this world with one focus, to be successful, many failed trying, but those who make it always set a goal and see every obstacle as nothing but a hurdle.

Level 9

@Aruni  I live in Noida.

40 from capital.

N this pic is clicked when I m walking alone in late night on the street. By residential colony is very greeny 

Love from India

Hi @YummdudeMohit 

It is a very nice city. Thank you for your information.

Have a nice day and don't forget to share your experience here.