Did you mean: 
Level 10

Nigeria Local Guides Meet-up

Nigeria Local Guides Meet-up

The Nest Innovation Technology Park -

1A, Hughes Avenue, Alagomeji,

Yaba, Lagos Nigeria

April 06, 2019 @ 10:00am (WAT)

Hi Nigerian Local Guides, I am pleased to invite you all to our upcoming Nigeria Local Guides Meet-up coming up on April 6th 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria. A lot of Nigerian Local Guides from different places across Nigeria have indicated their interest to come together to meet, greet and connect while discussing ways to share great and useful content on Google Maps. We will be discussing on various topics on how to contribute contents to Google Maps, best practices as Local Guides, how to share accessibility information on Google Maps, How to take 360 photos, adding useful hashtags to reviews etc. There is a lot to do on this day as well, as we would also be exploring food and drinks at the venue of our Meet-up as we are hosting it in a restaurant. Venue of the Meet-up is 9, Ilupeju Bypass Ilupeju Lagos. I can wait to meet, connect with you all, looking forward to seeing you. Make sure you come with your phone fully charged as there would be a lot of pictures to be taken on this day ;). See you all soon

RSVP here

9 Ilupeju Byepass, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
37 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nigeria Local Guides Meet-up

Awesome, sounds good @HelloSamsonR!

Thanks for planning the meet-up and best of luck for a successful event! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

👍🏿

Level 10

Thank you @AlexaAC

Former Google Contributor

Sure, always welcome @HelloSamsonR!

Also looking forward to your recap! 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

It's a very nice and good location for meets up 

Level 6

This is a much welcomed idea ...... looking forward to this.

We need to create a community of Lagos local guides 

Level 6

Look forward to attending my first Local Guide Connect! Smile....

Level 7

I'm in! 

Level 10

@Mayor_Yomi We have a very active and vibrant community. Inbox so I can add you to our Whatsapp group.