Nice time

IMG20180715182320.jpg

------------
Singapore, สิงคโปร์
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nice time

Hi @Onok,

Singapore has been on my wish list for as long as I can remember! It looks so beautiful! Are you living there? Can you tell us more about the life there and some good tips and advice? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@DanniS yes of course Singapore is nice country and  alot of things I love here I live here enjoy my life enjoy my good friends  and if you have chance please come and see come and enjoy your holiday 😆😆

Former Google Contributor

That's great @Onok! Remember to tag me using @ so that I can see your comments 🙂 What would be a must see place in Singapore?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Nice. Where did you take a boat ride to?

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 7

@JulienH Thank you very much bro  I lucky for this photo is clear very nice for me  is new experience 😊😊😊