Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Nice place over here.....chilly cold.

Rumtek monasteryRumtek monastery

Rumtek Monestry Sikkim, Rumtek, Sikkim, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nice place over here.....chilly cold.

Hello @Rohit29,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo, it looks very relaxing and peaceful. Could you tell us a bit more about this place and the monastery? 

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. 

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - January 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 5

I

I do my best to connect more and more people's....thank you.
Level 10

Nice view, thanks for sharing @Rohit29

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 5

Welcome eagle-eye

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Rohit29,

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Rohit29

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide! 

Thanks for sharing the colorful photo with us. 

Welcome to Bangladesh!

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh