Did you mean: 
Level 7

Nice picture!

Logopit_1547082042603.jpg

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nice picture!

Hello @Muhaiqbal_,

Thank you sharing this picture with us, I really like the colors. Looking back at your previous posts I can see that you like such kind of photos, someone in the dark and a beautiful sky as a font. However, it would be much better if you could add some details about the photo. By doing so, your picture will be more attractive to other Local Guides. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Nice picture!

Hello @Muhaiqbal_,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you are new here, you probably are not aware of this, but Connect is place where Local Guides usually discuss topics related to Travel, Photography, Food & Drinks and many more. So before posting on Connect, please get acquainted with the following articles, which will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable: What makes a good post? and The 5 core values of Connect.

Thank you for your time and please don't forget to introduce yourself to the community in Introduce Yourself monthly thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!