Nice fruits plate

7AFD5B5D-D70D-42E2-AC06-A1707A024809.jpeg

09F2F77A-6EF2-4CDB-93D3-AE60B88D626B.jpeg

El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
3 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Nice fruits plate

Hi @TimeToExplorE,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. What is in the fruit plate? It will be very interesting if you add more details about the photos, this way your post will be more engaging.

To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at What makes a good post? article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @TimeToExplorE,

Thanks for sharing.

How is the place working, everyone takes a plate and the fruits? It seems super interesting. Is that mango on the plate? I can't live without mango, but it's hard to find really good ones in Bulgaria.

You can share your review on Google Maps. This way, people who are not sure whether or not they should visit this place will read your review and make up their minds. 

For more information about check out the Write reviews and add ratings of places article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TimeToExplorE,

It looks delicious!

I almost want to bet that the fruit in your photo is mango and banana, but i'm not too sure. 

I have never seen it being served on top of seeds like this. 

Which fruit is your favorite? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!