Level 8

Ni Niagara region

IMG_20180910_180529.jpg

The Beautiful of Niagara region....

Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
4 comments
Level 8

Different looking

Why City of Niagara falls is look match like that?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Ni Niagara region

Hi @Annaernest

Please note that I've merged your two posts about the Niagara region. It would be great if you share a bit more information about that place. That's how you are going to do your post more interesting for the rest of the Local Guides.  

If you want to do your post more engaging I recommend you read the article What makes a good post?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you for your advised in Niagara Region  I will give more info now Thanks

Former Google Contributor

You are welcome, @Annaernest! Please bear in mind that if you would like to mention someone in a post you can type the @ symbol followed by the person's name. That is how the person will receive a notification and would be able to answer you. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!