Hemant4's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

New year celebration with lot's of Fun & Joy.

My experience of 2019 New Year, 31 of December was Amazing and joyful. I enjoy with my Family and friends.

Dlf Promenade Mall InsideDlf Promenade Mall Inside

Hanging out with friends

People are enjoying their day

Rush in DLF Mall

Crowd having their Tasty food.Crowd having their Tasty food.

Decoration making it beautifulDecoration making it beautiful

Full of Crowd and happinessFull of Crowd and happiness

Gift for everyone.......... enjoy!!!!Gift for everyone.......... enjoy!!!!

Now New Year has became like festival such Diwali and Holi, Because new generation love to do something new and exicited on new year Night ..............I tasted Scotch on new year and went to long drive with my friends............ That was my experience, what was yours ?

Gurugram, Haryana, India
7 comments
Google Moderator

Re: New year celebration with lot's of Fun & Joy.

Hello @Hemant4,

Happy New Year and thank you for sharing. Maybe you could share some photos too. To help you get started, you can check out this post 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

I would like to share with you some of the highlights in welcoming the New Year in my country - Bulgaria.

Traditional New Year feast is organized  with special dishes on the platter for the evening, with more than few meat dishes, pig, a plain cake, and cheese pastry called “Banitsa” with fortunes. We usually put pieces of paper with written wishes. Everyone in the house take a piece of the “Banitsa” and the lucky charm in it determines the upcoming year.

Caption: A photo of traditional Bulgarian dish - Banitza. (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of traditional Bulgarian dish - Banitza. (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

I did that, now you can check out some memories (pics) of New Year 2019.......... 

Google Moderator

Hey @Hemant4,

Thank you so much for adding these great photos. Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

By the way keep in mind that Connect has a photo limit and only lets you upload a total of 1000 photos. When creating your post you may want to limit yourself and only pick out the best ones. This way you will not run out of uploads any time soon. So I would like to suggest you to share only your favorite photos!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Hemant4,

Thank you for starting this post.

@Ivi_Ge explained very well the Bulgarian traditions of Banitsa and the lucky charms we pick.

I am sharing a photo of the lucky charm I got. Even though it is not the same dish as Banitsa, but it is our traditional bread that we prepare for Christmas. We call it "Pitka".

Caption: A photo of a piece of traditional bread "Pitka" with a lucky charm for the new year. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of a piece of traditional bread "Pitka" with a lucky charm for the new year. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Level 8

Hi @Ivi_Ge

Thanks for this good to know information. For further future discussions, I will keep it in mind.........Yay.😁

Google Moderator

You are welcome @Hemant4

I am looking forward to your future posts 🙂 Have fun and keep contributing!

Level 8

Hi @TsekoV,

It seems so delicious though I didn't taste it but in pictures it's look so yummy.

Good to know that you enjoyed your New Year this way. 

By the way Happy New Year 2019........😀