arunbansal509's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

New points system - Rating points issue

After the points conversion as per new points system I see that its showing that I have given only 4 ratings and have added only 4 points to my total.

However I have rated more than 400 places.

What to do?

6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: New points system - Rating points issue

Hi @arunbansal509, it would be more easier for us to understand if you can share a screenshot of your contributions page with us.

Following can be the possible reason why you have only 4 points for rating section.

Please note, each rating is equal to 1 point and a review is equal to 5 points.

Now if you give only rating to a place you will see your rating score will show = 1

Now if you write a review for that place as well, it will increase 6 points to your review section but rating section will become =0

You may try this to write a review about one place where you have added rating only and see what happens next 😊

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @arunbansal509 ratings are only stars not reviews; maybe you are referring to reviews? Anyway, consider that also ratings could be unpublished.

Level 7
Solution

Hi @arunbansal509, it would be more easier for us to understand if you can share a screenshot of your contributions page with us.

Following can be the possible reason why you have only 4 points for rating section.

Now if you give only rating to a place you will see your rating score will show = 1

Now if you write a review for that place as well, it will increase 6 points to your review section but rating section will become =0

You may try this to write a review about one place where you have added rating only and see what happens next 😊

Level 8

Got it now. Thanks!!!

I thought it will show as 5 points in review and 1 in Rating.

@EjazShah wrote:

Level 7

You are welcome @arunbansal509 

We learn from each other 😊

Level 10

good explanation dear,

he must do one thing to get 6 points, one point for rating and 5 points for writing review.

first do put the Rating and press Done button after that go to write down your experience for certain place. 

Level 4

Hello there,

New to guides, and I think this thread has somewhat answered my question... But for clarification (and my sanity) If I complete a review with rating, I get 6 points under reviews.. 5 for the review + 1 for the rating, and the 6 points show grouped under reviews.. Nothing under ratings..

Thanks for reading!

Jersey Jim