YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: New perk: save on a trip with redBus

I also tried the received promo code in redbus.in but got the following error.

"Evaluation failed: function not found in context: GetCountOfTicketsBookingEmailMobile"

I see that lot of people here who also received the redbus code are not able to apply it. With out verifying this basic thing, why are you(Local Guide) trying to fool people. Please rectify it asap and send all of us an email stating the same.

Level 5

I got the coupon but when i am applying it , this gives me an error saying "Evaluation failed: function not found in context: GetCountOfTicketsBookingEmailMobile"

what can i do?

Level 5

Not worked...

Connect Moderator

Re: Redeem your point with redbud

Level 4

Redeem code is not working

Hey,I am happy to get a new perk for google local guide.!but my redeem code is not working.!

It's showing an error like "Evaluation failed : function not function in context"

Former Google Contributor

Re: Redeem code is not working

@Ajayjayendran, can you specify which perk you are referring to?

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

Re: Redeem code is not working

Hello @Ajayjayendran You contact redBus support team.

India

For more information please read this thread

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 5

RedBus offer code is not working

Hi,

I received an email with a RedBus offer code. I tried to redeem the code, but it said "Evaluation failed: function not found in context: GetCountOfTicketsBookingEmailMobile".

Please help!

Level 4

Re: RedBus offer code is not working

I am also facing the same issue. 

@tapashmpharm wrote:

Hi,

I received an email with a RedBus offer code. I tried to redeem the code, but it said "Evaluation failed: function not found in context: GetCountOfTicketsBookingEmailMobile".

Please help!

Connect Moderator

Re: RedBus offer code is not working

Hello @tapashmpharm Please contact redBus support team.

India

For more information please read this thread.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-perk-save-on-a-trip-with-redBus/td-p/51...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.