cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Nuevo beneficio: Ahorra dinero en tus viajes con redBus

Hola a todo:
Buenisimo esta campaña.

Donde veo el enlace de registro para que me llegue la informacion al correo?

Level 9

Re: New perk: save on a trip with redBus

I am a Local Guide in the same city as my friend who received the email, why didn’t I receive the perk? You should have received this perk if you signed up for Local Guides in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Colombia, or Peru before 6 November 2017 and opted into perk emails. To see where you are signed up for Local Guides or to update your email preferences, visit your settings. If you should have received this perk and can’t find your email, please check your spam and promotions folders.

@YanniYould you help us by providing more detailed information, I checked my settings and could not find "WHere I am signed up for Local Guides" and Email preference has everything checked!! Kindly help.

Level 7

@YanniY

Thanks a lot for this information but it seems that the promo is not for Colombia, because any agent here knows (email or call center) about the Local guides community. I email them to have more info about this and also share this info in the local Guides community in Google plus, (Facebook and Whatsapp we have this 2 groups more to share more info). But I haven’t had information from 3 days ago that was the last time that I talk with an agent in the call center. They escalate the case (45306) and they told me to answer to my email, but I’m still waiting for this info. Thanks a lot to Redbuss to give us this promo but so far this is NOT FOR COLOMBIA. They doesn’t know about this community or any promo even that I send them the link of this post, directly on local Guides connection. I’m still waiting for an answer.

Level 2

Re: Nuevo beneficio: Ahorra dinero en tus viajes con redBus

Hola estoy comprando, ingreso el codigo que me llego ami correo y nada no me sale el descuento 😕

Level 8

Good news!

I am about to book a ticket on redBus this week and got this perk. Thank you Local guides. 

Level 10

BEST WISHES FOR YOUR TRIP @Navimora

Level 8

Thank you Sir @ProfArunCM

Level 10

Welcome Dear @Navimora

Best wishes,

@Navimora wrote:

Thank you Sir @ProfArunCM

Level 7

Thanks Yanni for information will definitely use this offer.

Level 6

Hey I tried the received promocode on redBus.in, but it didn't work!! Didn't got my discount. 😞Screenshot_20171123-073941.png

Screenshot_20171123-073941.png