AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: New perk: free access to the New York Times

Okay, I get it but if that’s what it is why not just say so from the get-go? Why do we have to email you guys just to be told that we can’t get it? It makes no sense to me whatsoever. Am I alone in thinking this system put in place for redemption is quite backwards?

Level 2

I already subscribe to the times site please send instructions to yake advantage of this order

Level 4

As I'm already a NYTimes digital subscriber, I followed the instructions (emailing <REDACTED>) to redeem my perk, but got sent a form letter FAQ.  😞

Level 8

@AGarner great news .

Former Google Contributor

@ianslai the process to answer all the emails take time. If you don't receive a response by the end of the day, please let me know. 🙂

Also, as a fyi, I removed our email address. We don't typically share email address or personal information. 

@CharlesBrotman please send us an email, you can find it on the first page of the post. 

Level 4

@AGarner: I understand that, but what I found was when I emailed that address, I got an automated reply saying I should read the FAQ, and the form letter did not make it clear that a human was actually going to read the email.  What it did say was that I needed to reply to that again, which was counterintuitive.

@AGarner wrote:

@ianslai the process to answer all the emails take time. If you don't receive a response by the end of the day, please let me know. 🙂

Also, as a fyi, I removed our email address. We don't typically share email address or personal information. 

Level 6

Pues sí. Deberían generar Perks globales, no locales.

Level 2

First Page of WHAT POST!!!???  I HAVE SEEN NOTHING THAT APPEARS TO ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS!!

Send an email saying what??? 

This is quickly becoming far more frustration and trouble than it is worth.   

@ianslai a human definitely reads all of the emails. 🙂 You should have received a response by now, if not please let me know!