AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: New perk: free access to the New York Times

Hi

This is great!  But...the link in my email doesn't work, it says the following error message in the new page:

Error Over QuotaThis application is temporarily over its serving quota. Please try again later.

Would be great if you rectify this issue.

Thanks, Ayman

Level 6

Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

@magrippa you should have received one by now, if not let me know!

Level 2

I got the email and followed the instructions. Nothing. Just called the New York Times and they say they do not even have my gmail address registered in their system. Is this working at all???

Level 6

@AGarner what gives with this offer? As a current subscriber I see no way to take advantage of the offer. I tried the only access code I could find - it said not valid for current subscribers. I've emails per instructions and got a generic, unhelpful reply. I've spent a lot of time trying to find out how to take advantage of this Perk but I don't see Google helping with information at all. I'm not the only one as many others say they can't make it work either.

What do you know? Why isn't Google sending out instructions that actually tell us what to do as current NYt subscribers?

I do this because I enjoy taking pictures of the places I go but I'm disappointed that our requests for assistance unanswered.

Thanks.

Level 5

"If you received this perk and already subscribe to The New York Timessend us a message from the email address associated with your New York Times account. "

What is the typical turn around time on this request?

Level 4

I had a notification come through for this but didn't get an email about it. What do I do?

Level 5

I just got a email with a redemption code for the crossword subscription. Maybe I didn't understand the promotion. I thought it was for 2 months free times digital subscription as well 

Level 7

I also am a New York Times Subscriber & relied to the perk email---got the generic email that didn't help & replied to that a few days ago but did not hear back

any help? I guess I need the 3 month code please

Level 6

Why do you make it seem as if there’s an option for current NYT subscribers to receive the 3 month of free digital access? I folllowed the instructions as posted and reached out for additional instructions, only to be told that it’s not available for current subscribers.