AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: New perk: free access to the New York Times

Hi @AGarner,

This is great, how do I take advantage of this offer?

Level 6

I'd love to take advantage of this Perk but the email I sent to localguides@gmail.com from my NYTimes associated EM account got a generic go to Connect reply which took me to no information about how to redeem the Perk. I've already spent way too much time looking through posts trying to get information how to redeem the offer. So far, I have no idea how to redeem this Perk as a current NYTimes subscriber. It seems there is a breakdown in the process.

Level 7

Thank you!

Level 4

I am a current subscriber to the digital New York Times.

Level 5

Thanks!

It's awesome, thank you so much to all who negotiated this benefit!

Level 6

My sense from multiple comments here is this perk is still rolling out through emails. And it's not available in all or even most countries. The email has a simple set of 4,5 things to do and redeem the offer code. 

Uncertain what one does if in the eligible countries, yet no email has come yet. Shucks on it being confusing. Best with this!

Level 4

@ian-king wrote:

@scottish_bloke wrote:

A lot of use this is to us in the UK eh!!

Quite agree. THE TIMES would have been more appropriate!

@garner are you going to address this issue? 

Level 6

How long before you respond with details? It's been >24 hours for me.... Thanks

Level 3

The New York Times is a leftwing indoctrination rag that is losing subscribers because of their bias and fake news stories.   Google is now trying to build readership for them to boost their own left slanted agenda. Terrible customer service and so transparent Google. Just be a non-political searce engine and get out of indoctrination.

Level 6

Awesome!

Its good to know you guys are actually investing on the perks and we're glad, 2 bad I'm from Brazil and we dont get nothing new but the free music ( Which I loved ).

Oh mein Freund Jetzt hier ist ein Sieg Dies ist der erste Gloria