cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

LCarpenter87 Level 6
Level 6

Did the Movie Perk already redeemed issued get solved?

When the latest rewards came out (Movie Perk & Music Perk), there was an issue with the code for the movie where everyone seemed to have the same code and it just said 'already redeemed' for everyone. 

I came back now, ages later, assuming the issue would have been rectified - but it's still the same code / says already redeemed. 

Did anyone ever get this solved? 

Tags (1)
Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator

Re: Did the Movie Perk already redeemed issued get solved?

Hi @LCarpenter87

Have you checked out the redeeming instructions in the Google Play Help Center? As noted in the announcement, if you continue to experience problems redeeming the perk, please visit support.google.com/googleplay and click “Contact us” in the top right corner. When prompted to select an issue, select “Google Play Gift cards & promo codes” and you’ll be able to choose your method of support.

I will move your post into that thread.

Regards Paul

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

This sounds suspiciously like the exact same offer available to ANYONE who is not currently on google play music. 

How is that a perk in any way? You're harvesting my data here, nagging and nagging about it, and the perk I get is the same "perk" I would have gotten if I had done nothing at all. 

Tags (1)

I HATE this perk. HATE it.

How about you punish me for using your other services? "1 Terabyte Google Doc storage!!!

*only if you've never used Google docs before."

Look,i love guides, but this was just MEAN.

YanP Level 6
Level 6

I did not get a reward. I can not use the reward because I had a trial period. What do you want to do?

it's strange that I can not use the reward because of this.

profitable to edit maps for Yandex. they pay for it.

Tono Level 4
Level 4

Terimah kasih atas ucapan selamat kepada saya mencapai peringkat 4 di local guide.thx

Tono Level 4
Level 4

Re: Level-4 benefits for local guide

Terimah kasih anda memberikan 100GB kepada kami.thx

Re: Level-4 benefits for local guide

Good riddance.

And that is officially the last I shall say about that! :D