Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide - Google Music

deepakjhic wrote:

Hey there,

this offer was ended by 31/8/17. I don't think you can redeem it now.

Check here

That information is incorrect @deepakjhic the perk can be claimed up until the end of November as long as the person qualified before the cut off date. There was a bug which closed out claiming but it was addressed.

Regards Paul

Pardeep1 Level 7
Level 7

Dear @PaulPavlinovich 

Will be a good news for LGs if perks are still available.

Please provide any link or thread describing perks are still active in any case.

Because I also think level 4 perks has been ended now as @deepakjhic linked @TraciC 's thread of perk offer

IMG_20170925_175840.jpg

Thanks for your time

Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator

@Pardeep1 that is correct the perk has ended, but if a person qualified before that date they have up until Nov 30th to claim it.

Regards Paul

Pardeep1 Level 7
Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich 

Wow, great news. Sounds so good.

Thanks for updating us

Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

There is a level 5 perk as long as the person qualified Level 5 by Sep 12th

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-perk-free-access-to-the-New-York-Times/...

Regards Paul

SaliT Level 6
Level 6

How can i get summit if google local guides? I would like to top poiny holder ..please give advice for me

PaulPavlinovich wrote:

@Pardeep1 that is correct the perk has ended, but if a person qualified before that date they have up until Nov 30th to claim it.

Regards Paul

i noticed that the country of Morocco doesn't exist ?? do we exist for you guys ?? am level 4 why i cant find my country for eligible to benefit from this perk i know its over now but why ?

Tags (1)
Aril Level 2
Level 2

WOW !!!

Omm Level 6
Level 6

Google Drive Storage and Perks

ISSUE 1: PERKS
I am currently at Level 6 and I haven't got any perks yet. I am currently residing in Hyderabad, TS, India. (I don't work for perks but at the same time, I don't want to miss them if they are available). Do we get any email when we get Perks? I have subscribed to all those updates but no luck.

ISSUE 2: STORAGE

I see many people posting questions regarding photos eating up space and I see different answers. Finally, I am tired of searching for answers. I generally upload photos directly from my iPhone and yet I can see the photos i have uploaded into Google maps show up under my Google photos which are taking up space. I am almost out of space now and have stopped adding photos to Maps. Can someone please clarify if there is a way to upload photos directly from phone and not impact the space in my Google drive. Thanks.

Tags (2)
sputnikjim Level 7
Level 7

Re: Google Drive Storage and Perks

@PaulPavlinovich, can you answer the Q about storing photos more efficiently?