TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Local Guide benefits at each level

I didn't know that they were closing the benefits. I still have done and continue to do my contribution now itself, because I love photographey and mapping. But they should have atleast given something for free without any offers. Atleast the things that may be useful to local guides to add information in maps

Level 5

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

Didn't receive an email when I upgraded to Level 4, or Level 5. Just got an email saying I went to Level 5. Haven't used any Google Play Music trial, live in USA, and my Local Guides Page says I'm eligible. How can I receive the email?

Level 7

Hi

@Clachaig congratulations for reaching level 5 

There are many ways you can redeem the reward. 

I am here explaining you simple method 

1.open up your Google play Store on your mobile 

2. Click on the menu button (=) three line button

3. In your menu 8 option will be (account) click on it 

4. You can see now( rewards) click on it 

5.you will get screen where you can see all your rewards which you can get Screenshot_2017-07-19-08-08-33.jpg

If you like my answer, do Mark it as solution and kudos me. That will boost my helping nature. I will get to know how much I can solve 

@Harish_spark_44 @PaulPavlinovich @Amanfu89 

Level 8

Hi @TraciC 

After I received the perk, I had clicked "play Music" on my Google Play Music app. But the 3 month subscription did not come into effect. instead, the 14-day trial got activated! How do I ensure I can use the 3month trial I am eligible for?

Capture2.JPG

P.S: I already missed Google Drive perk to due to some hiccup. I hope I dont miss this as well.

Googler

Hi @Dashki. The original post for troubleshooting information which is to reach out to the Google Play team for further help.: 

I’m having trouble with my offer code, what do I do?

Please follow the instructions in the Google Play Help Center. If you continue to have trouble, please visit support.google.com/googleplay and click “Contact us” in the top right corner. When prompted to select an issue, select “Google Play Gift cards & promo codes” and you’ll be able to choose your method of support.

Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

Tried it- didn't work. Also you addressed me by a totally different username - show some respect!

@ShayshankR wrote:

Hi

@Clachaig congratulations for reaching level 5 

There are many ways you can redeem the reward. 

I am here explaining you simple method 

1.open up your Google play Store on your mobile 

2. Click on the menu button (=) three line button

3. In your menu 8 option will be (account) click on it 

4. You can see now( rewards) click on it 

5.you will get screen where you can see all your rewards which you can get Screenshot_2017-07-19-08-08-33.jpg

If you like my answer, do Mark it as solution and kudos me. That will boost my helping nature. I will get to know how much I can solve 

@Harish_spark_44 @PaulPavlinovich @Amanfu89 

Level 8

I'm in IRAN! @TraciC

ehsang
Level 5

@ehsan wrote:

I'm in IRAN! @TraciC

0Heli ehsan ! Whow are you

Connect Moderator

Re: Prêmio Local Guides

Hi @Lorena2002 you don't need a code. Google Play already knows if you get it or not. Read the post by @TraciC that tells you how to do it

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-perk-Google-Play-for-Local-Guides-Level...

Regards

Paul

@Lorena2002 wrote:

Olá, eu ganhei três meses grátis no Google Play music, mas eu não recebi o código pra resgatar o prêmio, gostaria de saber se podem enviar o código novamente.

Level 5

Regarding resumption of perks

Hi I have reached level 5 in local guide and I had received perks in return of my contribution in local guide but to redeam my perks it shows error message please solve the problem.