TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Level-4 benefits for local guide

I reached level 4 before march 17, however I don't see a link to redeem the 100GB storage. Is there anything else I need to do?

Level 5

Hello, 

the same here. Can not see a link to redeem the 100GB storage. 

Can anyone help?

Level 4

May I ask if how long did you waited after reaching level 4 before you receive your free storage?

@ZiaM wrote:

@SaiK wrote:

@LucioV thanks for sharing the information.

As of now I didnt get any update/email on drive space upgrading. Hope I'll receive shortly 🙂

For reedeem of google drive Perk, you have to visit bellow link address  and click on "Redeem" option in level 4 section. 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

Or you can see "Redeem" option in you maps app menu. Manualy click and follow instructions to get your gift.

Note: Reedem expires in 30 days if not claimed by local-Guide manually.

Level 6

I also cannot see this link. It has been less than 30 days since I reached L-4, but I currently pay for 100Gb from Google. Does this nullify my benefit? Lame...

Update: I have learned through this thread that 100GB benefit only was offered before March 17, 2017. Still, lame.

Level 7

Local Guide Benefits

I have reached now level 5, So what , If I don't have the opportunity to attend the LGsummit2017 ,even I couldn't get to free storge gift due to missing websites pages 

Khalid Mahfoz

Level 7

@romeod    who reached Level 4 by 17 March 2017 11PM EST were eligible  100GB of free storage perk.

if you reached before above date you can see "Redeem"  option in your Andriod app. Just click it and follow instructions.
Or you can do it on your laptop/pc by logging in your google account and can find "Redeem" option.

@romeod wrote:

May I ask if how long did you waited after reaching level 4 before you receive your free storage?

@ZiaM wrote:

@SaiK wrote:

@LucioV thanks for sharing the information.

As of now I didnt get any update/email on drive space upgrading. Hope I'll receive shortly 🙂

For reedeem of google drive Perk, you have to visit bellow link address  and click on "Redeem" option in level 4 section. 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

Or you can see "Redeem" option in you maps app menu. Manualy click and follow instructions to get your gift.

Note: Reedem expires in 30 days if not claimed by local-Guide manually.

Level 4

I have not received the 100GB storage benefit because I did not reach Level 4 in time. Darn!

Level 4

Something to i don't know how i m going to get it

Level 6

Local Guide benefits at each level

When i signed in around January 2017  the benefit for earning 200+ points was to Receive free Google Drive storage for one year.

Now, after I reached this amount of points I see that you removed this bonus.

It's very frustrating, I worked very hard to get this points.

I'm enjoying this service but without getting the benefit i wont make any more effort. sorry

Level 10

Re: Local Guide benefits at each level

@dominitz Contribute without expecting rewards, one day you will be rewarded. :