TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Benefits?

Hi @Amitkumarnsr

Points may lead to perks like early access to Google features and  special perks from partners. For further information please check here: goo.gl/fz95rC.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 6

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

wooww love it.. thank you 

Level 6

Re: gift for local guides

mantap itu om.. saya juga mau dung.. 

@PhúQuốcƠ wrote:

Google has gift 100GB Drive if u up to lv4.
And i think this good idea for User Local Guides . because if item valuable ..everybody will come Local Guides and spam !!!

Level 8

Re: Benefits?

Thanks you 😚

Bannu local guide
Level 6

Re: Level-4 benefits for local guide

I'm in level five but I hv not received anything,  where do we receive perks   etc. On email? 

Level 8

Google Play Perk

Google,

It would be extra cool if you would extend the 3 months of free Google Play Music perk to those of us who already pay for Google Play Music. Why is it only for new accounts?

Will
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Play Perk

Hello @Will-AVL, thank you for sharing. We take Local Guides' feedback seriously and we hope to provide a better experience for everyone moving forward. In the meantime, stay tuned for more!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Re: Level-4 benefits for local guide

Not applicable for Kazakhstan... Not surprised

Level 6

Did the Movie Perk already redeemed issued get solved?

When the latest rewards came out (Movie Perk & Music Perk), there was an issue with the code for the movie where everyone seemed to have the same code and it just said 'already redeemed' for everyone. 

I came back now, ages later, assuming the issue would have been rectified - but it's still the same code / says already redeemed. 

Did anyone ever get this solved? 

Connect Moderator

Re: Did the Movie Perk already redeemed issued get solved?

Hi @LCarpenter87

Have you checked out the redeeming instructions in the Google Play Help Center? As noted in the announcement, if you continue to experience problems redeeming the perk, please visit support.google.com/googleplay and click “Contact us” in the top right corner. When prompted to select an issue, select “Google Play Gift cards & promo codes” and you’ll be able to choose your method of support.

I will move your post into that thread.

Regards Paul