TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide - Google Music

@Prdeep that is correct the perk has ended, but if a person qualified before that date they have up until Nov 30th to claim it.

Regards Paul

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich 

Wow, great news. Sounds so good.

Thanks for updating us

Connect Moderator

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

There is a level 5 perk as long as the person qualified Level 5 by Sep 12th

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-perk-free-access-to-the-New-York-Times/...

Regards Paul

Level 7

How can i get summit if google local guides? I would like to top poiny holder ..please give advice for me

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

@Prdeep that is correct the perk has ended, but if a person qualified before that date they have up until Nov 30th to claim it.

Regards Paul

Level 3

i noticed that the country of Morocco doesn't exist ?? do we exist for you guys ?? am level 4 why i cant find my country for eligible to benefit from this perk i know its over now but why ?

Level 2

WOW !!!

Level 6
Level 6

Google Drive Storage and Perks

ISSUE 1: PERKS
I am currently at Level 6 and I haven't got any perks yet. I am currently residing in Hyderabad, TS, India. (I don't work for perks but at the same time, I don't want to miss them if they are available). Do we get any email when we get Perks? I have subscribed to all those updates but no luck.

ISSUE 2: STORAGE

I see many people posting questions regarding photos eating up space and I see different answers. Finally, I am tired of searching for answers. I generally upload photos directly from my iPhone and yet I can see the photos i have uploaded into Google maps show up under my Google photos which are taking up space. I am almost out of space now and have stopped adding photos to Maps. Can someone please clarify if there is a way to upload photos directly from phone and not impact the space in my Google drive. Thanks.

Level 7

Re: Google Drive Storage and Perks

@PaulPavlinovich, can you answer the Q about storing photos more efficiently?

Level 9

Re: Google Drive Storage and Perks

@Omm wrote:

ISSUE 1: PERKS
I am currently at Level 6 and I haven't got any perks yet. I am currently residing in Hyderabad, TS, India. (I don't work for perks but at the same time, I don't want to miss them if they are available). Do we get any email when we get Perks? I have subscribed to all those updates but no luck.

Hello @Omm I'll try to answer your both question. 

Issue #1 Perk for local guides come time to time. I do not know whether you will get mail or not but yes you can redeem it from your home page. You can also join Hyderabad local guides community for more updates. Community moderators post perk likes time to time in their community.

@Omm wrote:

ISSUE 2: STORAGE

I see many people posting questions regarding photos eating up space and I see different answers. Finally, I am tired of searching for answers. I generally upload photos directly from my iPhone and yet I can see the photos i have uploaded into Google maps show up under my Google photos which are taking up space. I am almost out of space now and have stopped adding photos to Maps. Can someone please clarify if there is a way to upload photos directly from phone and not impact the space in my Google drive. Thanks.

Issue #2 The post link mention below will solve your second question.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Are-my-contributions-photos-to-M...

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Benefits?

what benefit make google maps local guide