TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: gift for local guides

Hi, TracyC and all the hardworking Guides!

I had 100GB gift for a number of months, last week I see that it's gone.  I didn't see an email about the gift expiring, but I did find today that it's supposed to last a year since it is activated.  It can't have been that long, the offer isn't that old???

Thanks

Level 4

Local Guide - Google Music

Hello -- I received 3 free months of Google Music for being a local contributor. How can I get that applied to my google music account? Every time I try to add it, it brings me to the google music family selection screen. Thanks!

Level 9

Re: Local Guide - Google Music

Hey there,

this offer was ended by 31/8/17. I don't think you can redeem it now.

Check here

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

will i get money??i crossed level 4

@RtnArulPrakasamT wrote:

Wow more offers we enjoy thank you @TraciC

Connect Moderator

Hi  @jitendra68 there is no way for Local Guides to make money from the programme. Under the rules you cannot make any personal advantage.

Please refer to the Rules and the Help Centre.

You could join the Street View Trusted Photographers program if you're interested in making an income from helping businesses to promote themselves via Maps. To find out more information about SVT have a look at both Google My Business and Street View Trusted photographer to get more information. Note you need to keep your business and Local Guides separate to stay within the rules.

Regards Paul

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich LoLz

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hi  @jitendra68 there is no way for Local Guides to make money from the programme. Under the rules you cannot make any personal advantage.

Please refer to the Rules and the Help Centre.

You could join the Street View Trusted Photographers program if you're interested in making an income from helping businesses to promote themselves via Maps. To find out more information about SVT have a look at both Google My Business and Street View Trusted photographer to get more information. Note you need to keep your business and Local Guides separate to stay within the rules.

Regards Paul

Level 5

My friend has just reached level 4, but can't claim the perk because it expired 31 August 2017. Is there no new perk going forward? Should this offer not have been replaced?

Connect Moderator

Hi @dacreativeone sounds like you are already a Google Play subscriber. Existing subscribers (me too) are not eligible for the perk.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

@deepakjhic wrote:

Hey there,

this offer was ended by 31/8/17. I don't think you can redeem it now.

Check here

That information is incorrect @deepakjhic the perk can be claimed up until the end of November as long as the person qualified before the cut off date. There was a bug which closed out claiming but it was addressed.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Dear @PaulPavlinovich 

Will be a good news for LGs if perks are still available.

Please provide any link or thread describing perks are still active in any case.

Because I also think level 4 perks has been ended now as @deepakjhic linked @TraciC 's thread of perk offer

IMG_20170925_175840.jpg

Thanks for your time