TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Rewards

Ok then. I dont get it. Why I havent been informed about actual rewards on google play. Why is it over now? So what can recieve now for adding content to google maps? Except satisfaction and some google points? 

It would be nice to get some adwords discount or something special to promote my business on google maps. 

Level 5

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

not cool that is has ended already.

Level 8

LG ID Cards

We understand that Google can't give Official ID card to each GUIDE, but what we LOCAL GUIDES wish is to be motivated to provide info to Google.

Like if Google cannot give ID cards they should give Merchandise like T-shirts or  Caps etc, as we achieve Levels in this program.

Because as a Local Guide personally, i didn't like the PERKS they give in reward of the INFO we provide to google.

Google should think about us a little bit more. 🙂

Thanks 

Spoiler

Level 6

About benifit

what benefit i am gonna get at level 5 

Level 6

I'm now in level 5 and I haven't received any benefit how can I get them

I'm now in level 5 and I haven't received any benefit how can I get them 

Googler

@Thijs While I understand you're frustrated with the response from a fellow Local Guide, they were trying to help out. As for the answer you're looking for: Local Guides who reached Level 4 before August 31 had the perk made available to them within 48 hours. Here's how to redeem it: You may visit your Local Guides home to see if the perk is visible at the top right corner. You will also receive an email letting you know this perk is available to you. Simply click on the offer link(s) and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

Rif.: Google Play Music perk for Local Guides Level 4+: redeem until November 30?

Hi @Thijs. I'm merging this discussion into the original discussion thread where I have already answered your question. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

Don't worry about it ending- it's the same free trial that Google offers everyone else in the world that isn't already a Google Play Music subscriber.

Level 5

@TraciC

Thank you for your answer!

However I haven't get the e-mail, I was able to apply the 3 month trial, but it is over, and I can only get the basic 1 month. Also, there is no link nor my homepage, nor my e-mails (because I don't have e-mail about it).

I'm from Hungary, and the my country is in the list. 

Note: @Thijs

Level 5

@TraciC @Thijs 

I'm having the same problem. I got the email, saw the button to redeem on my Local Guides home last week, and went back to redeem it today. The button is no longer there.

The promotion said we had until November to redeem. How can we get the perk that we earned if it doesn't show up on the Local Guides home page?

From your post:

"I’m having trouble with my offer code, what do I do?
Please follow the instructions in the Google Play Help Center. If you continue to have trouble, please visit support.google.com/googleplay and click “Contact us” in the top right corner. When prompted to select an issue, select “Google Play Gift cards & promo codes” and you’ll be able to choose your method of support."

support.google.com/googleplay does not have a Contact Us link. The option for help with promo codes is asking about actual gift cards. There seem to be several people on the Google Play Help Forum with the same problem. https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/play/Local$20Guides%7Csort:date