TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

@MRX1 wrote:

Point proved! And, if you'd read all my posts etc to Paul and other Moderators you'd know that my issues are sorted.

It's called respect and it's free "mate".

Regards

MRX

are you now moaning @MRX1 ?

Level 8

Dear @yusufrw .

All you should go as per @PaulPavlinovich ....

A local guide is never forced to do mapping at Google and even not forced to use any perk. It's local guide's own interest as a volunteer to do and use mapping.

I am also a local guide level 7. Perks for 4+ level  are not of my use.

But I and other connect members are doing these activities for our own choice , fun and interest.

Anyone can leave this program anytime if he, she suppose to leave.

One more thing I always want to highlight that all we do is unofficial and volunteer based.

Nothing is official here.

So please take care.

Level 4

I am fine with it being purely volunteer based with no perks- if Google was honest about it.

What I and many other guides are upset about is that Google used to offer real rewards, then stopped and now claims that by telling us about advertisements, they are offering us better rewards.

Level 7

They would be much better off just removing the rewards all together if they're going to offer this kind of junk. 

Level 7

@Prdeep i just want to say what it is in my mind. 

Level 6
Level 6

I wouldn't consider the beta test anything to get excited about, not a comment on functionality or features but Google's paranoia that you might share a screenshot lead them to watermark it so thoroughly that it's useless.

Level 5

Hey guys, im lvl 5 for a while and i dont see the google music perk on my account. How do i get it?

Connect Moderator

Hi @DarkNemos I believe this perk has now ended. Something new will be along shortly.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Dear friends,

Keep your eyes on connect.

May be any coming perk will be very useful for you.

Level 5

What do you mean " now ended " . I am lvl 5 for at least 3 months now and i never got anything. WTF?

This is a huge waste of time. Thanks for nothing google