TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

Okay! I did it. I just sent mail to bbb.org. Im sure reply will not ask to wait too long. Its going to be fun)))

Level 7

Hi @CL_Chung  I understand i addressed you wrong but still you got your answer .About being respect ,I would surely like to take lessons from you .If you face any issues Do leave a message in my inbox . 

Level 7

Guys Im so much apologize if I ignore somebody! Honestly I didnt read all messages here. Just make a quick look and realized that its insane and its should be stopped. In my opinion Google write rules but the same time its exist law which regulate all self-made rules, market, and good manners actually too) Amazon thats the idol and the best example of way to run buisness! And everybody can see result - biggest company in the world) Sounds like a joke but its true. Google have some issues inside. I hope they will be able to deal with them. I still believe in this company.I mean that they have face of human, not machine or AI )) I have so many issues with them Maps, Gmail, Music, Fi...ohh

Level 5

Help signed up for Family by mistake, refund needed ASAP!

Hi I've being enjoying filling in Google Maps recently and like adding to what will probably be around, in some form in 100+ years - I don't think these computer "things" are going anywhere anytime soon! 😉

Anyway, once I became a level 5 guide, I noticed that I could have 3 mths free with Google Play Music. I decided a date and joined. It has taken me up till now to suss out if and what is charged for in this "unlimited" free trial. 

I was helped by one of the "Moderators" on here, who was very helpful, but, didn't quite understand the offer himself! Also, he sent me a couple of links so as I could access it (Google Music) like him and therefore incur no charges. 

Anyway, I followed one of the links which took me to the "Google Family (music)" set-up. So I thought that might be what he meant. It did show charges, but, as ALL the features on Google Music are 'supposed' to be free for three months, I went ahead. Towards the end, I became suspicious, so tried to cancel with no affect as I subsequently received an email confirming that I'd joined. After much scrambling, managed to unjoin the "Family Music", however, I'll be charged £13.50 (I think) for what was a genuine mistake and came from a link which was provided by one of the Moderators on here (who was VERY helpful I must add). How do I get in contact with Google to rectify this situation as it'll be 48hrs about 1pm today GMT....

Many thanks in advance,

MRX

Level 8

Re: Help signed up for Family by mistake, refund needed ASAP!

Honestly I am starting to miss the time when Google didn't offer any additional prizes or benefits for level 5. There was a lot less complaining back then. Sometimes less is more.

Level 6

Perhaps, but now since they have. The bitching is warranted. It's  BS thing to offer. As there is no REAL offer. It's just upselling their worker bees, which is rude and inconsiderate. Especially... again, since this offer can be found online for free anyway. Cmon broski.

Get on the bitching bandwagon. It's better at the watercooler.

Level 5

Thanks for understanding as by helping Google fill in their maps, and them being uncontactable - In any other situation, this would be tantamount to something worse! But, they're this massive online "presence" and, they are not taking any consideration or responsibility for people who are genuinely trying to help, who might have problems with their "free" offers. 

I object STRONGLY to the level 7 bloke who just dismissed my problem and related it to giving level 5 guides 'rewards'. Well "mate" the levels only used to go up to 4 and I'll be a level 6 within a week or two. In either situation, what's with the elitism??? I did actually follow a link from a MODERATOR on here  which took me to the family page. Thanks for your kind help Paul, but, suppose I'll just have to pay the £13.50 and any download costs I may have already incurred. Thanks to the guy who I'm directly replying to - you're right, there is no offer, it's all smoke and mirrors. They offer two months free, just for signing up!!!

Regards, MRX

Level 5

Thanks for your 'kind' words. "Sometimes less is more", so next time just don't answer me.

Regards, MRX (level 5)

Level 5

Thanks for your kind words,

Regards, Matt

Level 7

Google Play Music Perk not working

We should be able to use our 3 months of free Google music even if we are already a paid subscriber. Google should fix that.

Brianna B