TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6
Level 6

Re: local guides reward?

And sometimes it's four months. If it was a legitimate perk I'd be allowed to use it.

nexus2cee_4-free-months-google-play-music-hero_thumb.png

Level 7

Enquiry

When wil they provide T-shirts i crossed level-7

what are the perks ?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Enquiry

Hi @Tarun_CT
You can check the current benefits here for Level 4+ in this article: https://goo.gl/lzoPnU.  

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015. That was a one time "thank you" gift. As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. No Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. We do appreciate your enthusiasm, but there are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides - hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future:). 

As a reminder, the Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Do not use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials. Learn more here in the Local Guides Help Center.

Thank you again.  

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Re: Local Guide Benefits

Dear KhaledMahfoz, hope all's well. Yes, you're right, as in: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending. Kind regards from Osaka78 

Level 7
Level 7

Re: gift for local guides

Must of missed that 100 Gb gift myself. I agree with people spamming tho. 

Level 6

Re: 3 Months Free Google Play

WTF? Could they suck it up anymore then throwing us garbage? Really crappy of them for sure.

Level 7

I made over $50 in google play credit in 2016 doing google opinion rewards.  All I had to do was answer questions like: Do you drive a sports car?  (yes no)

Here, I take photographs, write critiques which have now 3 million impressions and they give me a discount on a single movie rental, and a free trial that's already a free trial for everyone in the world.

Level 7
Level 7

Couldn't agree more. What is offered is very poor considering the time, energy, and effort that goes into some of this.  As someone with YouTubeRED the Play Music is pointless and 75% off a single movie rental ; wow thanks! /sarcasm

Level 6

Well said! Well said...

Level 5

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

ok