TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Change in guide rewards -- I didn't get any perks

how do you redeem the 3 month google play thing???

Level 6

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

Am I the only one that thinks it's complete nonsense that existing Google Play subscribers aren't eligible for this perk. I put in the work just like everyone else who reaches level 4. The fact that pre-existing subscribers aren't eligible make this perk transparent for what it is,  nothing more than a gimmicky way to get more subscribers. If it's a reward for contributing on local guides, then why does my pre-existing subscription matter at all. You couldn't all this work contributing to Google, and they manipulate you to subscribe in the guise of a reward.

Level 7

It's nice to be rewarded other than the bragging rights of being a local guide in a small town.4058 points4058 points

COME GET YOUR PERKS

Level 5

Related to The new perks

I'm a local guide of level 5, you gave 3 months of free music subscription but it is asking for money 9.99$ first, is there any way to get a redeem code instead. please help!!

Level 7

@TraciC

Thank you for the valuable information 😇

It's wonderful 💙

Level 7

I am super excited to have reached Level 4. Great new perks on top of it. Yoohoo, go Google and all of my fellow Local Guides.

Level 10

@Shannonwillguideu I'm excited to celebrate with you. I know the feeling because I've been there; especially when I received my 1TB of Data. Congrats again. 👍

Level 10

@Sayo 😄 Be strong brother. I believe better things are ahead. 

Level 10

@noahalorwu My Ghana, brother. 😄 I believe better things are ahead. Keep ya head up 

Level 10

@WaweruM Be strong bro. Better things are ahead for Africa 👍