TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

Thank You So Much @TraciC and #LocalGuides for this Awesome Gift. I have got New Perk & I Love the Music.

Former Google Contributor

Re: 3 months free Google Play Music

Hi @AjilanssHave you checked out the redeeming instructions in the Google Play Help Center? As noted in the announcement, if you continue to experience problems redeeming the perk, please visit support.google.com/googleplay and click “Contact us” in the top right corner. When prompted to select an issue, select “Google Play Gift cards & promo codes” and you’ll be able to choose your method of support.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Hi @MajidMadadi, Yeah. In fact Iran is not in the Perk's list, Unfortunately.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 8

Need 2500 Kudos Badge!

I am in level 6 in local guides. Still no kudos badge here!

I wanna receive some perks!

Thanks !

Level 5

These are awesome perks and I really love what google is doing with the new google local guides, However not a great fan of the clause that states that only new Google Play Music subscribers get 3 months off. 

I mean you already get 3 months off with the trail, why cant they just give people who already has a subscription the next 3 month off. 

Great Article thanks for sharing all the information on these perks. 

Level 7

I call shade!

I've had Google Play music for quite some time now and that because of being loyal I don't get 3m perk? That's BS.

Also, everyone who signs up for Music as a new user gets free period so it's not a perk and it's rather just recycling as a perk. 

You are also canceling old rewards like my cloud that was never updated and stuff.

I love you Google, your apps and your phones (except 5X cause it was rubbish) - but this is just showing your disregard for old and loyal users. I'll just turn elsewhere cause I'm actually hurt.

I don't expect any reply from you as you've never replied to any tweet, comments on Play, feedback from apps... You're always mute. I was ready to buy new Pixel on September but I'll think about it. 

Good bye Google 

Level 6

Re: Unable to reedem my free 3 months of google play!

Not disputing the terms or eligibility. Just a shame that for those of us who already use Google services loyally, we get a reward worth £3 rather than £30 😞

Level 7

Re: Tre Mesi di Google Play

Per me è una cagata pazzesca, scusate il francesismo, mi mancavano una 10 di punti per arrivare a 200 e prendere spazio su drive, ora tutto svanito. Non ci sono più premi che possono giustificare l'impegno a dare un reale contributo. 

Level 9

@Sebastian5 It's not mentioned for the new users.

"Local Guides who reach Level 4 and beyond by August 31, 2017 can get 3 months of Google Play Music and 75% off a movie rental on Google Play. The perk varies by country."

You can get too if your country is included.

Edit: Ya it's only for the new users as stated..

Note: This perk is only available to new customers who are not current Google Play Music subscribers, and have not been Google Play Music subscribers or participated in a Google Play Music trial in the past 12 months. Existing and recent Google Play subscribers in eligible countries are eligible for 75% off a movie rental. Read below for more information.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 5

Actually, if you look at the regulations you'll see that this is only applicable to new users.

The 75% off a movie rental can be used though.

Check the regulations here: https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/7362580

Thanks