TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 5

Not Cool

Not cool, I get an email from Google saying I can get Google Play free for 3 months but when I tried to redeem it, I got an error saying this only applies to new users. Then why the **####** send me the **####**ing email!

Level 6

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

Except for google play music current subscribers.... so basically thanks Google for sending me fraudulent promos I can't even use, It actually is a good time to cancel my family subscription and switch back to spotify. but srsly do better google.....

Level 6

Discount Code already used for rewards program

I received through the google play store based on an email  that I received congratulating me for reaching a new level. I tried to redeem the code, the code appeared in the google play store, but immediately said that the code had already been used. I clicked on the link that offered a call back and when I spoke to someone at the Google play store I was told that I had to go through this forum to get a new code. These codes are worth what, $4? I've spent 30 minutes on this, this is insane. Please don't offer a discount as a reward and then expect me to jump through hoops to redeem said reward. I am completely demotivated here. I really do like Google, but this has left me with a really bad experience. 

Level 5

Re: Level-4 benefits for local guide

Still waiting to receive 100 Gb free Drive space upgrade on Google!

#LocalGuides

Level 6

or apple music ๐Ÿ˜›

Level 5

Thanks for your gift but I can not use it because it is only available for new members ... A local guide with level 4 = new member? no sense....

Level 6

You should take that lame offer and shove it .Give us our perks back we had or start paying us to acquire your data 

Is this google+ take 2?

Level 8

New Perks Don't even work

I know a lot of people are complaining about the new perks or lack their of. But has anyone tried redeeming any of them. If you already had Play Music in the past you get an error message. And on the discount offer for a movie, clicking the perk takes you to a page saying your discount will be reflected at checkout. Then the next screen shows up a promo code where you click redeem. It then gives you an error message saying "the code you entered has already been redeemed by someone else." They say quantity is limited in the fine print. I guess that perk is no longer even available! Screenshot below (blacked out code)

75% offer doesn't work75% offer doesn't work

Level 8

Best Benefits Ever For Google Local Guides By Google.

But Only For New Users And Not Any Benefits For Local Guides Of 4+ Levels Or Above.

Isn't That Strange.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#GoogleLocalGuides Please Don't Disappoint Other Local Guides.

But I Know Local Guides Are Happy What They Are Getting They Are Just Enjoying And Loves To Update Info For Local Guides & Maps.

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Level 6

Re: New Perks Don't even work

Same here, Google Play perk promo code was redeemed  ๐Ÿ˜ž