TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Got Google play perk?

Those who got perk of Google perk please share on this thread.

Level 5

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

Hi Team,

I have been Google Maps Local Guide for quite sometime. Today I found that, as the perks I can avail Google Play Music Subscription for 3 months but as I am already subscribed to Google Play music, I can not avail this offer. Is it that, being the early customer to adopt the Google Play Music subscription, I am at loosing end? I believe, this offer looks discouraging to early adopters of Google Products. 

Thanks,
Kiran Kumar

Level 9

Thanks @TraciC, it's a really good news ! I'll share with all LG communities in Belgium 😉

It's also a good news with improving of Points earning system 😉

See you

360Pixtour, Google Street View Trusted Photographer, Belgium - Brussels Google Local Guide, The75 GLGs 2016
Level 7

I'm not interested.

Level 7

An amazing update for local guides points system. Boost to the level and points are again a great motivator to keep contributing to the Google maps.

However this new updates, will give rise to speculations about the required level to be eligible for Google Local Guide summit which happen every year.

It would be good to post an update about the new requirements for being eligible for Google Local Guide summit happening next year.

Level 8

回應: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

cool

Connect Moderator

@TraciC Hope we will got enlisted for any other future perks !! Our country did not got any perk i see.

Happy Guiding!!

Level 7

Great, it will inspire us more. Keep motivating. 

Level 7

I'm really sorry to say that but this sounds like a joke to me. As an enthusiastic Google Fan from Day 1 I really don't understand the offers. I already have Google Play Musi. And I think most people who contribute so much to Google Maps like me have that too. I don't do it for the offers but it's a expression of value from you to us. The problem is: you appreciate our contributions only if we are new customers. For me all the motivation has gone because of that bad feeling.

Level 10

Hi @TraciC We LGs need more lucrative Perks than what Google has offered. 

Hope for the best in near future.

@getimo

@Jayaprakash

@ShafiulB

@Wade1217