loilt87's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Hello every one,

I am a new member, I live in Can Tho city, Viet Nam. 

I have attached two photographs of the bridge that symbolize the city in which I live.

I am very honored to join the google community and am very happy to be connected to everyone in the world.IMG_1952.JPG

IMG_1953.JPG

Cần Thơ, Việt Nam
9 comments
Level 8

Re: New member

Welcome to local guides connect all the way from America 🙂 hope to see more pictures of your beautiful city! 

Level 10

@loilt87

hi there, thank you for being a part of LG family. Have you introduced yourself? If not please introduce yourself on this post  Introduce Yourself - May 2017 thread.

Have a great time ahead. 🙂

Level 8

Góc chụp của bạn lạ và đẹp quá. Tôi cũng sống và học tập tại Cần Thơ đây.

Level 10

@loilt87 Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Level 8

@loilt87 Welcome! What beautiful architecture! I will enjoy seeing your beautiful home! 

Level 1

Chào em, chị là thành viên mới, cũng ở Cần Thơ. Ở Cần Thơ có nhóm hoạt động không em?

Level 10

Không có nhóm trẻ nào ở đây @Huyen. 🙂

@Huyen wrote:

Chào em, chị là thành viên mới, cũng ở Cần Thơ. Ở Cần Thơ có nhóm hoạt động không em?

Level 9

@loilt87 Most welcome in the community.

Let's start with your introduction, follow the instructions provided by @BishowvijayaP .

Hope to see you soon. 

Keep ☺, exploring & improving google map. 

@loilt87 wrote:

Hello every one,

I am a new member, I live in Can Tho city, Viet Nam. 

I have attached two photographs of the bridge that symbolize the city in which I live.

I am very honored to join the google community and am very happy to be connected to everyone in the world.IMG_1952.JPG

IMG_1953.JPG

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 4

Trả lời: New member

Dear, glad to be acquainted with you, I am also is the Local guide in Can Tho. Upcoming, my plan is meet between the Local guide in Can Tho. Meet make friends, share experience and connect the local guide in Can Tho. If you can spend a little less time to contribute fun with us? Looking forward to your feedback and wish you all the luck and having always nice!