ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

New from Google Maps App - All-time photo view

The new feature popped up on my App minutes ago, showing the trend of views on my profile in the last month

Caption: the new "All-time photo view" trend on the "contribute" tab in Google maps AppCaption: the new "All-time photo view" trend on the "contribute" tab in Google maps App

Tapping on the orange points you can see the number of photos added by you and the date. Wonder if it is a first step to go back in time for more than one month, but at the moment it is an interesting "visual feedback" of our activity

Caption: the number of photos added on date on the new "All-time photo views" graphicCaption: the number of photos added on date on the new "All-time photo views" graphic

Is it already available on your App?

50 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: New from Google Maps App - All-time photo view

That is awesome @ErmesT !!! It is really interesting to know the performance of our contributions 

It doesn't appear on my app yet, also I wasn't able to contribute to the second Local Love Challenge 😐

Level 8

Wow, this is amazing. This features looks cool. 

I haven't received this update on my app, maybe very soon. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @ErmesT

Thanks for sharing.. Interesting.

I tried to get the pop-up to no avail. I looked for a new version of the app but nope!

Cheers

Morten 

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

No, unfortunately not yet there @ErmesT , thx for sharing!

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 9

No, not on my end yet. Cool app though yes it will be nice if it can go for months or years, thanks for sharing @ErmesT 

#LocalGuidesUSA ~ Accessibility Champion ~ Guiding Star 2021 

Level 7

Yes it popped on up on my Android phone today too. However I'm nowhere near where you are, but that's where I strive to be. Congratulations! Great Job!

20210730_214714.jpg

Connect Moderator

That's really cool update on Google maps app @ErmesT 

Waiting for thia update on my region. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator