vyrtual's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

New evaluation

I have a place that I´ve evaluated 3 months ago. I´ve been there recently and I want to evaluate it again. However I can only edit the evaluation I´ve already did. I believe it´s more interesting to give a new evaluation showing they have improved. Can I do that?

DonaDuda Delicatessen - Rua Paissandu - Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brasil
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: New evaluation

No @vyrtual

For some people it would be a bit "tricky" to add several review of the same place just to gain point.

But of course, in your review, you can add your impressions, positive or negative, related to the evolution of the place. I did it, sometimes

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

No @vyrtual

For some people it would be a bit "tricky" to add several review of the same place just to gain point.

But of course, in your review, you can add your impressions, positive or negative, related to the evolution of the place. I did it, sometimes

Level 7

@ErmesT I understand that. But it would be great to keep a record of improvements and decreases. 

Level 5

I've wondered about this too.  If I go somewhere more than once, it would be nice to contribute an ongoing look at the quality of the location. Only being able to review a location once closes a window of opportunity for businesses to recover from a bad spell and be able to demonstrate it to repeat customers.  This would be a far better indicator of quality for someone who wants to try a business out.  If you only consider first visit reviews you don't get the best picture of a business.