ThabetH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

New Zealand

Lets Share the knowledge and feedback.

we can cooperate and provide the public with real info about NZ, locations, attractions, businesses.....etc

Auckland, New Zealand
7 comments
Level 6

New Zealand

Good Day;

Lets Share the knowledge and feedback.

we can cooperate and provide the public with real info about NZ, locations, attractions, businesses.....etc

It will build up with the time and we could show people areas and things that they will need...to try or....to avoid...

Former Google Contributor

Re: New Zealand

Hi @ThabetH

It is great that you'd like to engage other Local Guides from New Zealand and together you can share your knowledge and feedback to visitors and tourists. In that sense, I'd recommend you to search in the community for keywords that you are interested in, and related to New Zealand. Also if you would like to meet other Local Guides from your area, you can organize a meet-up here (instructions in How to organize a Local Guides Meet-up post).

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 8

Hi @ThabetH,

What part of NZ are you from? I would love to meet up if you are in Auckland?

Level 6

Hi 

Yes i'm in AKL, you would normally find me in Botany Town center or west city mall.

soon i will be based in the CBD.

[REDACTED]

cheers

Level 8

Hello @ThabetH

Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides. I am Niraj Bhusal, Local Guide from Nepal. 

In Connect we share our experience of local guides, talking about technical issues or sharing what is our feelings about it. Organizing meetup is the best way to collaborate and connect with other Local Guides. You can follow @MarinSt 's reply on how to host a meetup. 

Looking forward to hear from you with your first meetup plans.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 8

Hello @ThabetH

Since this is a public forum accessible by anyone, I suggest you to remove your personal info such as contact number, address, etc. 

Namaste, Niraj

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ThabetH

Please note that I have removed your phone number from your reply, as we do not share personal information on Connect. Some tips for exploring Connect can be found in the post Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Cheers, 

Marin