AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

New York City perk: a gift from LINE Friends

Merchandise and accessories from LINE FriendsMerchandise and accessories from LINE Friends

Attention, NYC Local Guides: The character brand LINE Friends just opened a new flagship store in Times Square, and a fun gift is waiting there for you!

All Local Guides will get an eco bag. If you’ve reached Level 5, you’ll get the eco bag as well as a mouse pad. If you’ve reached Level 6 or higher, you’ll get three items: the eco bag, the mouse pad, and a cold cup. All items are pictured above.

How to redeem your perk:

If you qualify for this perk, you’ll get an email with a unique offer code soon. To redeem, present the code at the LINE Friends store (1515 Broadway in Manhattan). Be sure to pick up your gift by December 4.

Frequently Asked Questions

I am a Local Guide in the same city as my friend who received the email, why didn’t I get this perk?

You should have received this perk if you signed up for Local Guides in New York City before November 1, 2017 and opted into perk emails. To see where you are signed up for Local Guides or to update your email preferences, visit your settings. If you should have received this perk and can’t find your email, check your spam and promotions folders.

I just signed up and became a Local Guide Level 1, will I receive the perk?

If you signed up before November 1, 2017 in New York City and opted into perk emails, you will receive this perk. Check your email for your unique offer code.

If I'm currently a Local Guide Level 1-4 and reach Level 5 or Level 6 before redeeming my perk, will I get the additional gifts?

Your perk is determined by your Local Guides Level on November 1, 2017. Unfortunately, we can't change your perk if you reach a higher level after that date.

Will this perk be available to Local Guides who sign up in the future?

This is a one-time perk.

When is the deadline to redeem this perk?

December 4, 2017.

I missed the deadline to redeem this perk. Can I get an extension or a new code?

We cannot provide an extension or a new offer code.

Can I use the offer code more than once?

The code can only be used once.

Can I redeem my code on the LINE app?

You must collect your free gift at the LINE Friends store in Times Square. It cannot be redeemed via the LINE app.

If I can’t make it to the LINE Friends store, can someone else pick up my gift for me?

Yes, a friend or family member can redeem your perk at the LINE Friends store in Times Square. Just forward the email with your unique code.

What happens if the store runs out of an item?

If the store runs out of any item, you’ll receive a different item of similar value in its place.

Can I redeem this perk for cash?

This perk has no cash value. If you received this perk, you may give the offer code to a friend or family member but you may not sell or exchange the perk for money.

89 comments
Level 8

Re: New York City perk: a gift from Line Friends

Great!  NYC LGs you are lucky!

Level 8

Hi @AGarner,

I am not a NYC LG, but I am curious.

I just signed up for Local Guides and reached Level 1, will I receive the perk?

If you signed up before November 2, 2017in New York City and opted into perk emails, you will receive this perk. Check your email for your unique offer code.

If a LG sign up at on Nov 1st.  Only reached Level 5 on Nov 8.  And Level 6 on Nov 31.

Will this LG got all of the three items?

Hi @YK1001! Whichever level the LG is (on or before November 2), is the perk he/she will receive. 

Level 10

Thats so cool 

Level 3

Re: New York City perk: a gift from LINE Friends

What is in a eco bag exactly?

Level 1

Good 🙂

Hi @esilva! An eco bag is an environmentally-friendly bag that you can use for various things. People use them to replace plastic bags when going shopping for example.

Hi @esilva! An eco bag is an environmentally-friendly bag that you can use for various things. People use them to replace plastic bags when going shopping for example.

Level 6

@esilva wrote:

What is in a eco bag exactly?

Would think it's just that, an eco friendly bag, for your grocery shopping.