AjitW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: New Video Option in Google Maps

Too bad the only way to add video is by android device. I think another way they are trying to get all content added by mobile devices which I don't really understand. Im not going to dummy down my professional work flow just so I can do it on the bus.

Level 6

@sjps I had to download my YouTube video to mp4 and save in photos so I could add it to my android phone and then add to map. This feature is new so lets hope that enough people ask for it, we can download directly from YouTube in the future.

Level 6

@sjps  The feature is still new and they are trying it out on the phones now, I hope that it does get upgraded to work on computers too.  Like you, I prefer working on the computer as opposed to the phone, for the greater power, memory and options available. 

Level 8

Mit meinem Konto lasst es die App nicht zu Video zu Posten.

Falls ich das Konto meiner Freundin Versuche, klappt es sehr gut.

Es werden meine Videos in den Dateien nicht angezeigt. Wenn ich mit Kamera Versuche, gehen nur Fotos. Egal wie lang ich den Auslöser drückte.

Jemand einen Vorschlag?Meine Fotos mit VideoMeine Fotos mit Video

Mit maps der selbe Ordner. Keine VideosMit maps der selbe Ordner. Keine Videos

Level 8

I'm a beta tester, and using Google Maps version 9.62.1, however, I can't see this option anythere! 

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge plus.

Any help guys?

Level 9

@hectorsantillan04  A quick answer is as follows. Go to location shoot 30 seconds in the vertical position of the camera, not horizontal. Then when you are at the location click on the button for adding photographs. When that opens you will see a folder as well as pictures you may have taken. Click on the folder and navigate to the video you to us in that folder.  After you click on it, there will be a delay till it shows up as ready to publish. Wait till it displays in the publish section and after that select it and any other relevant pictures for the location then publish. You should see the video show up on the location in a little bit. If you need better information let me know and I will clarify, short on time right now. 

Level 8

Hey David, thank you for answering.

I've been trying to do that and  have clicked every single part of the app where I can upload photos, however, it doesn't give options for uploading videos. When I try to submit a video directly from camera, the video button is disabled and when I try from the gallery it only shows photos and not videos.  Weird...

Hector 

Level 8

Ja auch ich kann immer noch keine Videos Posten

Aber wenn ich anders Gmail Account nehme dann schon

Bitte hoffe

Level 8

Ja auch ich kann noch noch keine Videos Posten

Aber wenn ich anders Gmail Account nehme dann schon

Bitte hoffenOhne mapsOhne maps

With mapsWith maps

Wenn ich Konto von Freundin dann kann ich Videos Posten!?!?

Hat wer eine Lösung

Level 8

Auch das gleiche bei mir

Versuche anderes Konto.

Da geht es