Phunky's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

New Search 'Text' & 'Dynamic' Filters Being Used In Google Maps - My Discoveries

Hey community, 

I read an article about dynamic filters being introduced into Google Maps which is a crazy good idea. I'd like to know if the below search term is operational?

1. Today I thought, hey it'll be cool to find 'newly opened' restaurants using the integer 'near me'. 🙂

2. I got a result (pictured below) and some places were more or less within a year (of their first Google review). This could be coincidence as I refreshed the results page and the results showed differently. Strange. 😕
    google search.PNG

3. Then I typed in recently closed restaurants near me, (second picture below). All I got was open restaurants. 😞google search3.PNG

I run my own business in Google Maps For Business. I know you can input the day the business was founded and closed places are verified by Google. To get a search result like the above for newly opened and closed X's should be easy. 

Does anyone have an updated list of integers or boolean I can use to narrow any search on Google Maps? 

Thanks for your time in advance.

Anthony