RupendraNeupane's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Nepalese are celebrating their biggest festival so as Local Guides in San Francisco

" HAPPY DASHAIN TO EVERYONE "

Goddess Durga and  "Jamara"  in BackgroundGoddess Durga and "Jamara" in Background

Every Hindu Nepalese are celebrating their greatest festival  " BADA DASHAIN " and Local Guides are celebrating Connect Live in San Francisco..  

The greatest festival of Nepalese is in the peak. Everyone is celebrating Dashain with joy and happiness. People take blessings  from elders and put "tika" and "jamara" , interesting part is taking "dakshina" (money) from elders and dakshina is  like reward with blessings. People eat and drink various delicious veg and non - veg foods and enjoy their time with family to the fullest. 

Once again " HAPPY DASHAIN " , may goddess Durga bless us all. 

Some Photos: 

Boy with "Jamara"  in his ear and " Tika " in his forehead.Boy with "Jamara" in his ear and " Tika " in his forehead.

Taking blessings and tikaTaking blessings and tika

Happy Dashain from my side.Happy Dashain from my side.

IMG_20181019_110726.jpg

IMG_20181019_110621.jpg

Thank You

Rupendra Neupane  

Kathmandu, Nepal
11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Nepalese are celebrating their biggest festival so as Local Guides in San Francisco

Interesting festival! Great to know about Bada Dashain festival @RupendraNeupane

Thank you so much for sharing with this beautiful pictures and information. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Re: Nepalese are celebrating their biggest festival so as Local Guides in San Francisco

Level 8

Level 9

Happy Vijaya Dashami 2075 to all Nepalese Local Guides.

Missing the festivals 😞 

Level 8

Happy vijaya dashami @SovitaD didi. 

Level 8

@RupendraNeupane Thank you for this great education of the greatest festival of "BADA DASHAIN"

I have learned something new again thank you, my friend, for tagging me here, I look forward to your next one kindly David

Level 9

HI @RupendraNeupane,

It´s nice to know that you are celebrating a big festival and you look great after being blessing :)))

Beautiful flower, my favorite color :)))

IMG_20181019_110726.jpg

Happy Dashain

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra. 

Level 8

Thank you so much @DavidTito brother..

Level 8

Thank you for your kind words @AlejandraMaria.