Level 8

Re: Nepal

Es asombroso este lugar.

Una maravilla.

Google Moderator

Hello @FilipeBrissos,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photo with the community. Can you share some more details to it? Where is this place in Nepal and what was your experience while being there?

Please make sure when posting a new topic here on Connect to make your subject as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.

Please be sure to review this article 14 helpful tips for using Connect which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Take a look at this article as well How to take photos of architecture. You may find it useful.

And lastly, don't forget to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic for January.

P.S.: I relabeled your post to Travel as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @FilipeBrissos,

Thanks for sharing this beautiful photo. It would be great if you follow @MoniDi's advice and give us some more details about the place.

Me personally I have a strong interest in those areas and will be more than happy to learn about your experience.

This year I had the chance to be significantly close to Nepal - I was visiting several places in Tibet.

One of my first stops was Lhasa. Have you ever been there?

Caption: A photo of the railway station in Lhasa, Tibet, China. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of the railway station in Lhasa, Tibet, China. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!