So kind of u guys~!!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 8

回應: Needed: Tips for first time visitor to Abuja, Nigeria

@hereisFU  Thank you.

Connect Moderator

Re: Needed: Tips for first time visitor to Abuja, Nigeria

@TraciC Hope you will pass a best time there with Nigerian Local Guides .We are willing to see you in Dhaka too.

You all are so lucky guys @EmekaUlor @HelloSamsonR

Happy Guiding!

Googler

Hi Everyone! This was such a lovely post to come back to between the warm recovery wishes (I am doing well and ready to fly tomorrow morning) and see all the great recommendations. I am THRILLED to visit Abuja to get a taste of Nigeria and to meet many of you. @TaofeekOseni @Lelekena Your recommendations are amazing and I think I need pepper soup now! 😄 

I'll work on my schedule while flying and can't wait to see hopefully many of you soon!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

I am looking forward to the future @TraciC
I am thrilled to imagine a collaboration with you in Nigeria!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 8

Welcome to Abuja Nigeria!!

Level 6

• Hope you had lots of fun today meeting local guides from Nigeria, It was a great experience for me... Meeting with people and I have a nice time chating with you and other local guides within Nigeria... I hope to participate in the next one.
Level 6

• Hope you had lots of fun today meeting local guides from Nigeria, It was a great experience for me... Meeting with people and I have a nice time charting with you and other local guides within Nigeria... I hope to participate in the next one.
Level 8

Hello @TraciC,

It's really great news for us in Africa and Nigeria to have you come around. 

I assure you, you are in for an amazing and unforgettable experience. 

I  response to your call for tips. 

I would just suggest one ; i am aware you have touched down in Nigeria already, Just make sure you are in company of one or two LGs whenever you want to move around. 

It would surely be much more enjoyable and untiring especially being your first time on an African soil .

I am sure,  you would no doubt have a fantastic Adventure in Nigeria. 

#welcometoAfrica

#welcometoNigeria

#WelcometoAbuja

#TraciCinAbuja

#ConnectliveAbuja2018

Level 8

Namaste /Hi I am from Assam in India .I love this place and this so interesting place in the World .