alberto_burciaga's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Need more tools to post real sites

l live in an island and as a content creator for photography and video, show some of my sweet spots is my thing, but simetimes is really hard to do it, if the description of the place doesnt fit unto default categories. examples.

No categories for, 

sunk boats and planes , stranded ships, undiscovered ruins,  hidden pyramids, cocodrile pits. parks, sunset spots.  and swimming natural pools and more and more sites l would love to share but its impossible if doesnt fit the narrow description of the software, please help !!

so much content to share ! 

2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Need more tools to post real sites

Hi @alberto_burciaga you can send feedback on categories via Maps Feedback if you want to within the App. I cannot suggest that they will actually add them but you can try.

Generally the only places that should be put on Maps are places that people would find useful in their daily lives. If the place is a genuine tourist attraction you can add them as that. If they're not then please do not. You can certainly add parks.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Need more tools to post real sites

Hi @alberto_burciaga

I completely agree with @PaulPavlinovich  that the places added on Google Maps have to be useful for other people in their daily lives. But note that you can follow @PaulPavlinovich  advice and send feedback or to create an idea in our Idea Exchange board where other Local Guides can vote for it. For more information you can take a look at the article How do I use the Idea Exchange?.

P.S.: Please note that I've removed the Spanish language label from your post. To better understand the usage of the language you can read the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!