Brett's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Need help with spam issue for the only airport in Udaipur

During my travel, I found one airport in Udaipur, India is spammed by other business.

Although all its function remain the normal, but the name is become a shop name.

https://goo.gl/maps/LShams6rRbk

You may check the review, and all it's review is about the airport.  Tried to change the name back to normal, but never get approved.

Can anyone help to fix this issue?  @NadyaPN

2018-11-01_13h28_02.png

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Need help with spam issue for the only airport in Udaipur

Hey @Brett,

Thanks for flagging this, your proactiveness is appreciated. I will now go ahead and investigate the situation. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@Brett

Hii,  try to change the category of udaipur airport and then change thier name.May be it's works...

Level 10

Thanks @NadyaPN, this is important to travellers like me.  As I get very confused when I was there.

@Priyanshusingh I prefer not to change the category for the name, as it is an airport, and some other wrongly claimed it.  The more official way should be Google blocking others to claim this, otherwise it will just happen again.

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Level 10

They claimed that business, maybe will be not easy for us to handle this spam. I hope Googlers will succeed.