SurbhiMalav's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Need help from India

I cannot understand google map in detail anybody can help me? How I will go for Google summit? 

Kota, Rajasthan, India
16 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Need help from India

Hi @SurbhiMalav,

Welcome to Connect.

Please note that Local Guides is a global community of explorers sharing their discoveries on Google Maps. You can help others find the best spots in town, make new friends, and unlock exclusive benefits along the way.

I also recommend you to check some of the topics that our friend @Rezgar has pointed to you. 

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @SurbhiMalav 

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.
Can I help you?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 6

Yes you can help me 

Level 10

How I will go for Google summit? /
What do you mean?

Level 6

Please connect me on Facebook (Surbhi Malachi) I didn't understand how to use this local guide connect and help to reach all the levels of google map.

Level 10

Great @SurbhiMalav

Keep up to share the beautiful photos and amazing videos,
Informative reviews,
Adding someplace that helps people all over the worlds,
Edit the wrong places,
Check facts to make Maps more useful,
Rating different places,
Answer people's questions.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @SurbhiMalav,

Welcome to Connect.

Please note that Local Guides is a global community of explorers sharing their discoveries on Google Maps. You can help others find the best spots in town, make new friends, and unlock exclusive benefits along the way.

I also recommend you to check some of the topics that our friend @Rezgar has pointed to you. 

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you for your attention, my dear friend, @FelipePK

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 8

Re: I am New here+ not getting perks

ImI in level7 but no gift and no perk and no any response why sir..